Are you passionate about travel and producing quality accounts of travel experiences? Can you write with equal flair and enthusiasm about safari game drives, marathon running and cruises along the coast of Greenland? If so, read on. You may be the skilled wordsmith we are looking for in the International department at Albatros Travel.
We expect that you
- are an experienced, creative and prolific writer
- have a degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or similar
- are a native English speaker and flawless when it comes to spelling and punctuation
- understand Danish well enough to translate texts
- easily adapt to the needs and wants of different target groups
- are meticulous in your work and a skilled researcher
- are independent and take deadlines seriously
- have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people across different departments
- have a passion for travel and a broad knowledge of the world
- know how to use the Microsoft Office-suite and have worked with content management systems (user level)
It will be a plus if you
- have experience from working in a marketing department
- have basic knowledge of HTML
- have knowledge of images and image editing
Recurring tasks will include
- writing and updating content for a range of different websites including albatros-travel.com, greatwall-marathon.com, Albatros-expeditions.com, and more.
- proofreading existing content
- writing copy for ads
- writing blog posts and Facebook updates
- writing content for newsletters and some offline material
- translating texts from Danish to English
The position is 25 hours a week.
Salary according to qualifications and relevant experience.
Work location: Tøndergade 16, 1752 Copenhagen V.
Application deadline: June 20.st
Start date: ASAP
For further information, contact Anna Lindberg on 36 98 98 98 or email: email@example.com
Send your application (resume and cover letter), subject: “Online Copy Writer” to Anna Linberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Albatros Travel entails great challenges and opportunities and you will become part of an ambitious, successful organization that enjoys a positive work atmosphere and good benefits. We are passionate about travel and great experiences and we expect the same from you. For more than 30 years, Albatros Travel has been a supplier of exciting holidays to the Danes, Swedes, Norwegians and the Finish as well. We are a Danish-owned travel agency with about 150 dedicated employees in the Copenhagen office and over 500 competent travel guides around the world.